Hi guys, another strategy that is highly synergistic and strong, the elusive assassin dragons! The high DPS from the assassins coupled with the elusive bonus makes them killers that are fairly tanky!
- Assassins are strong against enemy squishies, especially those going for a mage strategy
- Assassins blink may confuse AOE damage
- Assassins may lose against tankier lineups such as troll knight or full warriors
- Bounty, Queen of Pain, Morphling are good units to get for an early assassin lineup
- Get some tanky lineups like Axe and Jugg to distract their attacks
- You can switch for 6 assassins here, and get Puck and Viper for the 2 dragon bonus
- Get some AOE late game units or even Dragon Knight for the late game tankiness.